Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brevity

Well, where have I been lately?

Vacation and a bit depressed.

Due to my current financial hardships I had to cancel my gym membership. Which I was miserable about for quite some time.

I took a week vacation however and managed to lose all sense of time. Which proved to be very beneficial as it allowed me a week of stress free reflection.

Now I am back and no longer sad about the loss of my gym membership! I have plenty of opportunities to workout and help train a few people this summer. So I will get my time in. Maybe this is just the motivation I need to start taking on more personal responsibility when it comes to learning about health and fitness.

In the meantime our Tigress Fitness Do Life challenge was a success! We started with five participants and ended with 3 completing the 11-week challenge. Between these 3 people 28 pounds was lost in total! WOW!

I created an award certificate for the person who had the most success - Jamie. She is truly an inspiration to us all. Her journey has added challenges due to some health issues and she just keeps pushing through everything and exceeding all of her goals. I'm thrilled to be able to follow along.


I begin the Couch to 5k program all over again starting next week. I'll be helping a couple of people train as well. This means the updates should start coming again as I find myself finally back on track!

~TigressSky~


No comments:

Post a Comment